Come Work With Us.
Ready to join a team that works on exciting products in a burgeoning market?
If you’re an energetic and talented professional who has what it takes to help bring IoT to the forefront, we want to talk with you.
At Decisyon, we are growing our global team and further expanding our reach in the Industrial Internet of Things Visual Application Platform market. We are currently hiring a VP of Sales in San Francisco to drive growth in these new markets. If you are high-energy, passionate and driven about helping a company grow in the massive IoT platform and solutions market, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and have the track record to prove it, we want to talk to you!
Our products are being used around the world in hundreds of companies today to build IoT analytics solutions that leverage the deluge of data ushered in by the digital economy. This is an exciting opportunity to build business in a $15 trillion market by identifying customer needs and delivering solutions rapidly. You’ll engage with customers across enterprises, in many industry segments, and interact at all levels from vice presidents to business managers, solutions architects, pre-sales leaders and IT management.
The Decisyon culture embodies a team environment and entrepreneurial spirit. We work hard to deliver results to our clients, and we hold them in the highest esteem.
We are looking for a charismatic and seasoned Sales professional that will accelerate our sales momentum and use his/her network to open up new opportunities. You will drive new business from prospective and existing customer accounts and meet or exceed all sales quotas to achieve revenue goals. You’ll be responsible for organizing, planning, directing and coordinating all sales activities, including participation in marketing activities, following up on sales leads, conducting presentations and demos of solutions, generating proposals and managing contracts through deal closing.
The position represents a balanced customer relationship management effort involving sales/account management skills, product knowledge, problem-solving/solution skills, superb negotiation skills and direction of other specialized resources assigned to the account. You will meet with key executives at potential customer organizations, sell proposals internally and externally, and drive deals to closure.
You’ll be responsible for direct sales of Decisyon products and services in the US, providing leadership to the sales and account management process. You’ll collaborate closely with Marketing, Product Development, and Client Services to identify new opportunity and account development, and deliver excellence to customers. You will be an assertive team player, nimble and intelligent, with the ability to close business in a timely fashion. Responsibilities will include:
- Create and nurture a sales pipeline of business congruent with your annual quota.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure, identifying leads through all required channels.
- Build and develop customer relationships that identify the decision-making process and can expedite the sales cycle.
- Define and develop compelling proposals that translate customer needs to deliverable solutions.
- Communicate the value proposition of Decisyon products and services at both business and technical levels.
- Effectively and efficiently manage and nurture multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 10 years of Sales and Business Development experience, with minimum of 5 years of direct enterprise and cloud software sales experience.
- Track record of sales excellence with strong deal-closing skills and demonstrated record of consistently achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience selling to "C" level executives as well as business-level users, with experience selling direct as well as to high tech professional services desired.
- Strong new business development, client relationship management, and sales forecasting experience.
- Existing industry relationships particularly in manufacturing and supply chain and experience selling at companies like SAP, Oracle, GE is a plus.
- Superior knowledge of the entire sales cycle including tracking/updating accounts and forecasting sales activity.
- Demonstrated ability to work with accounts' senior management and across functions within customer organizations to gain commitment, obtain resources and achieve desired results.
- Comfortable discussing a wide array of software products and technologies, and at ease interacting with highly trained technology professionals.
- Superior listening, problem-solving and negotiation skills, and the ability to communicate effectively across functions and management levels.
Decisyon, Inc. provides enterprises and global brands a Visual App Development environment with built-in services to design, develop and deploy end-to-end IoT solutions without coding. Founded in 2005, Decisyon software is currently used in over 200 companies globally, including the pharmaceutical, financial services, banking, media, fashion, manufacturing, retail, transportation, telecommunications and automotive industries.
We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for experienced and highly capable individuals who are passionate about achieving success and who are ready to dive in and make an immediate impact. Decisyon Corporation rewards talented staff who can flourish in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and team-oriented environment.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical & dental benefits, 401(k) plan, vacation, holiday pay, commission, bonus and stock options. If you want to make an immediate impact towards the future growth of a well-respected software company, and possess all of the listed qualifications, please send your resume including a cover letter explaining how your talents can help make Decisyon (and you) more successful to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Decisyon, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.APPLY
You select DAC. We do the rest.
Only Decisyon App Composer provides the complete solution to connect your business applications, employees, and data all without the need for extensive coding.Request Demo