DECISYON APP COMPOSER™
Agnostic End-to-End Visual Development for Citizen Developers
Decisyon App Composer (DAC) accelerates your digital transformation and custom IoT applications development by providing end-to-end features, from data aggregation and orchestration to visualization, advanced analytics, and subsequent smart fact-based decisioning and AI-based recommended actions.
Make Better Industrial IoT Apps, Faster
Whatever the data sources—devices, business systems, social channels, and more—DAC delivers the right information to the right people at the right time, fast. It allows you to create your own Industrial app and enables smarter decision making, timely action and more profitable operations.
DAC's IoT no-code visual development environment empowers business users and citizen developers to rapidly build and modify insight-driven applications without any coding.
DAC Key Features
DAC Technology Vision
- DAC’s microservices architecture has extensive scalability and superior performance under heavy load
- Its back end is Java Spring-based
- Its front end is developed in HTML5 and Angular
- It has over 30 built-in data connectors to read and write data for all major business systems
- DAC can consume third-party REST services
- Provides access to its own data and services using the DAC REST API
DAC can be deployed on different cloud services. You can choose to host DAC solutions on any public or private cloud or on-premises. DAC apps can be deployed using Docker or Kubernetes services like EKS of AWS or AKS of Azure or on premises.
DAC’s agnostic Industrial IoT (IIoT) Visual Rapid Development Environment, with rich native microservices such as device management services, authentication and data management, BI and advanced analytics, collaboration, decision and action, along with services from different PaaS platforms, enables you to compose solutions visually and quickly using the best of breed of each platform.
The Widget Hub helps you to build applications faster and use new features or bug fixing specific to widgets because it is separated from the App Composer lifecycles.
Using the Widget Hub, system administrator and application developers can:
- Explore the dedicated catalog of widgets
- Read the documentation of each with details such as required data sources, in & out parameters etc.
- Easily download widgets
- Get notified about new versions
- Restore an old version of an upgraded widget
- Download widgets compatible with its own installed DAC version
- Upgrade the widget’s version without losing customizations